Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Eff Day Approaching

He has everything.
...and when I say everything...I mean

E.V.E..R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!

What more could he possibly need? Or want?

*Sidenote: I am on my 3rd King Cone (minus the nuts and these things are the debbil himself...so delicious) of the day and it's only 12:13...so, sugar is kicking in and I may go to fast for y'all to understand. It's ok.

So I have been searching hell and high water for something to get him...
It's been hard as hell.
Hard as nails?
Which one would it be?
Hell relatively speaking would be hard...but nails technically speaking are hard....hmmm!
Either way, I am finding it hard to come up with something for him.
Eff day is next weekend...
He bought me jewlery for Ma Day.... bud-da...I ain't buying no man no jewlery never. Why you ask mon ami.... men with jewelery look like fucking pimps or some gangsta bitch.....

(please, OH PLEASE don't let there be any gangsta's reading my blog...but then, could he/she really call themselves gangsta if he/she is checking out blogs on thier computer?
hmmmmmmm I didn't think gangsta's had technical skills to manuever on the internet much less, a computer....but maybe, just maybe...this is a "new-age" gangsta...trying to surf the net and be...gangsta on some internet ass!!? Have I stumbled upon a new-age gang of some sorts? Men and women inflicting cyber beatdowns and by chance lurking on blogs throwing up their tag names and making havoc up in blogger? Is THAT why blogger has been on some OTHER shit today by being hinkty and not allowing me to come into my own "hood" and post?
Huh? I've taken it to far? I should have stopped while I was ahead? Hold on,let me read back about my conspiracy-cyber-gangsta theory..... Oh, yea, your right! LMAO)
anyhoo...
He has one gold chain... that's sufficient...anything other than that is excess!

...and I aaaaaaammmmmmm

OUT!
B-E-Z

Sumptin To Say: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?