Friday, June 23, 2006

I bought some shoes yesterday...wore them last night out with Surj.
I called 4 men last night and one of those by accident thinking it was Slish...I even started talking to him...thinking it was Slish...it was The Itch.
I think I cussed out one call.
I cut myself on my damn floor fan...it doesn't have that circular guard...just free twirling blades. So that had me crying on the other call.
I don't remember all the shit I said on my 4th call...but I do remember getting off the phone thinking that I no longer had a friend...but just a blog buddy.

Surj is no longer a story to tell...and this was BEFORE I had the drinks.

I drank 8 mojitos, had a shot of Southern Comfort and had one home-made drink...so to say I was tipsy is an understatment...to say I was drunk is an understatement...to say I was totally soaked with alcohol is an understatement...

I left my brand new $120 shoes in the damn cab.
I fucken suck y'all!

Sumptin To Say: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?