Monday, October 26, 2009

Radomness of Being Sick

I was well for 6 days in a row. Then I got sick again. Once again, I am bed ridden and delirious. Well...delirious/delusional...whatever. A month of being sick; my social life has dwindled down to nada. Wack!

I like the fact that my bathroom has a window that faces the main street. I don’t know but in the morning I like hearing the noises of the morning’s hustle and bustle. It’s bright in the shower and it really makes it jump start my imagination as to how I can come up with another way to fuck up a beautiful day.
I am so evil sometimes.

It’s in my shower that I always have random thoughts. Nothing really ever being connected…just thoughts that come and go.

Random thoughts today:
1. if I were a man, would I treat a woman good
2. would I rather be in love or not in love
3. why do I look better in vibrant colors versus muted ones when I definitely have red undertones which should be contrasting with the vibrant colors
4. I recognize that I usually take the road that is probably not the safest
5. I wish the shower had better water pressure
6. do I want to be waking up to the same person for the rest of my life
7. the last time I had sex was the very...
8. why would I need to make a whole box of speghetti noodles for myself
9. why do I have a weird attraction to spaghetti noodles and thoughts of rolling around in a vat of them
10. do I really want California coming to New York

There is a band (DaveMatthewsBand) that has a song that has no words…so everytime they play it at a concert, it is always different lyrics. I like that, but I like DMB. It reminds me of my sophomore year in high school when I was hanging out with white girls like they were my kin. The music reminds me of that phase were I was listening to ska music and going to hear zydeco music while high on LSD. My sophomore year in high school was something kin to a walk on the wild side in a white mans world…just for a while. It was a time where I was rebelling against my father, I stole for no reason, I ditched classes, I dated NBA players that were ridiculously to old for me, I drank hard, I spent time in juevy, I was my very worse in the 10th grade. The very worse that I have ever been and at this point, ever was.

I look back on that year and I used to hate myself for putting my daddy through that but…I recognize that without those experiences…I wouldn’t be me. I am glad they only lasted a year and not my entire teenage years. Oddly, I slipped right back into being the square I was before that year…and I went back to being the quiet goody two-shoes.

So…I am missing a pairing knife from my knife set. For the very life of me I can’t think of where it is…could be. Again with the over active imagination, I start to think of black-outs and being some sort of avenger of evil…out stalking bad men with a pairing knife. Or, maybe I just paired someone who was good but still deserved a good knifing.

It’s better to be killed by someone you know on accident, then by someone you don’t know on purpose. – Peter Griffin

Seriously, where’s my knife?
*and I should stop watching tv if all I can remember to quote is TheFamilyGuy*

And as a parting word…
I will find my own way out.

Sumptin To Say:
My response to the random thoughts

1 Yes I would.
2 Prefer love.
3 Because I look good in anything.
4 Because I like the rush of the journey on the unsafe road.
5 Better water pressure means better massage.
6 There are advantages to that.
7 Not going to take the bait....... LOL.
8 Because I am hungry and I like noodles.
9 Because the starch feels sticky against the skin.
10 No there is a reason they are on opposite ends of the country...... (devilish smile).
 
Missing knives? Whoa ...
 
I'm letting you know right now that if they ever find a body with pairing knife stuck in the back, I'm calling the NYPD to tell them to read this post. Don't worry though. You could probably use the post as part of the defense.
 
@ Curious:
SNITCH!
Umm, are you implying that I a tab bit insane...or are you talking about being delusional because of my cold?

 
Before i answer that, do you know where exactly I live?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?